Tuesday, April 10, 2012

big and cranky

I've gotten to the point in this pregnancy where I'm super big.

I waddle.  Clothes that fit last week don't fit today.  I have given up completely on bending over, wearing pants, and trying to not bump into people and things.

I've only gained 16lbs in the 35 weeks I've been pregnant but I am big, round, and uncomfortable.  It seems there is a correlation between my size and months preggo (next Wednesday I'll be 9 months!) and my grumpiness.

This is what my husband tells me anyways.

He's probably right.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

My sister came to visit me when I was 9 months pregnant with my 4th and I told that if she had a problem with my belly hanging out she should just stay home! I only had one shirt and pants combo that would fully cover me and that was saved for when I had to go out in public.
Katrina