Monday, June 28, 2010

small success

Yes, I know Faith and Family does Small Successes on Thursdays, but I wanted to share these today!

1 - I saw my midwife on Saturday.  With 11 weeks to go, I have gained 13.5 lbs and have good blood pressure, glucose and protein levels.  YAY!

2 - My kids play together so well.  Right now they're chasing each other, squealing and laughing with delight.  Lydia frequently delights her brother with peek-a-boo, tickling him and being silly to make him laugh.  Of course it doesn't happen all the time, but when it does Trav and I enjoy and appreciate it.

3 - I taught Lydia "Jesus Loves Me".  It's so cute when she sings.  :)

4 - I bought all our groceries for $57 this week and with coupons and my Kroger card I saved over $21!  That's the best I've done in a looooong time!

Okay, friends.  Thanks for letting me brag a little. 

2 comments:

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

ok-I want a "how to" post on how you buy groceries for that cheap! There are only two people in this household and we spend WAYYYY more than that. Please enlighten me!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!