Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good News

Yesterday I had another blood test and then spent the day at my friend LB's house. Having already watched the A&E Pride & Prejudice and Sense & Sensibility I was out of things to do and didn't want to sit at home alone again. LB was happy to have me and I was glad to be around her and her 2 boys, a 4 year old and an 1 year old. We talked, she changed the batteries in her boys' toys, we played with stencils with her 4 year old and ate Dove ice cream bars. It was a good day.
At one point, her 4 year old told me that they were going to go back to the Y. "In Chicago Mommy used to swim there with T in her belly." It was so sweet.

The best part about yesterday, though, was that the doctor's office called to say that my progesterone levels had more than doubled. This is good news indeed!
I still need to take it easy and continue on the supplements she started me on but things are looking up.
Please continue to pray!

2 comments:

Ms. Arndt said...

I have been checking your blog religiously for any updates. I am so very glad to hear that you and baby are doing fine right now. My thoughts are with you. If you need to chat, you know my number. Love you suitey!

Xteener said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful gift, and you deserve it!