Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Review of Christmas #1 - What I baked

Perfect chocolate crinkles, they were my impossibly hard to shop for dad's Christmas present.

So grateful to Lisa for sharing the recipe with me.  And YAY for breadmachines!

My first ever homemade cheesecake. 

Me saying a prayer before it goes in the oven. 
Well, okay, it was a staged picture but I did say a prayer.

Four hours later - perfect.
It was creamy.  It was yummy.  It was one of my life goals met.
Thanks to Jen for sharing this recipe with me.

And here's a picture of my really cute kids playing together.  It has nothing to do with baking but everyone needs a good dose of cute in their lives. 

 

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Merry Christmas! YUM! And what little cuties! I love how each of them has a different expression on their sweet little faces :0)

Heather said...

Very cute! Merry Christmas Burn! Loves!

Lisa said...

my eyes are full!! :) You've inspired me to try to make a cheesecake again...it looks beautiful! And those crinkles do look perfect!

Joanna said...

Is there a link to the recipe for those chocolate crinkles? My Kate would LOVE them!

Katie@NFP and Me said...

It all look so delicious, especially those chocolate cookies. Yum!

Kelly said...

I have this recipe for cheesecake that involves turning off the oven after a bit and --leaving it there overnight--or for 6 hours--it was the creamiest cheesecake I have ever had! mmmmm---- yours looks fantastic!