Wednesday, August 24, 2011

wa-hoooo

Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that I'm dead tired right now I would be freaking out at the fact that I am now officially published.  Sure it's a blog and I published it myself, but the editors want it that way!

I am fairly certain that I misspelled something or somehow, under the influence of my daughter, wrote poopy pants in the article and I'm too tired to notice.  Plus I've read and re-read the thing like 57 times so it's become one giant blur.  And I'm tired (I already mentioned that, whaaat?) and it took me like 30 minutes to figure out how to upload an image to a website that is not Facebook or Blogger.  But I've done it.  whew.

I hope it's not lame that I wrote about a movie that's been out for awhile - the buzz is long over.  If it is just lie to me so I feel better.

Wanna check it out?  The post is called "whatever is noble." 

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay! Congrats!

Alicia said...

I have not seen the movie, so the buzz is not over. :)

Calah said...

Yay Bonnie! I just read it and then thought, "wait, is that Bonnie on my blogroll Bonnie?" How cool! I'm so glad to be writing with you over at VP!