Wednesday, June 1, 2011

summa time

Travis is done with school.
The garden is planted.
Our strawberry plants are producing beautiful little berries.
We went swimming for the first time this season.

Summer is here and we are hot.

And busy.  We spent a long Memorial Day weekend with Trav's family and, come next week, the kids and I will be moving in with my parents.  Our home will become a full time construction zone until it is completely done.  And when the last patch of mud is dry, the last piece of trim is hung, and the new patio is completely done the kids and I will move back home. 

It's going to be a crazy June.

So sorry if the posting is sporadic for awhile.  I want to be here - I really do - but we've got a lot of stuff going on!  I'm sure you understand!

Lord, help us!

No comments: