Wednesday, March 2, 2011

In celebration of James


I heard this song several times on the radio while driving back and forth from the NICU. I've always liked this Beatles tune but now I have a strong connection to it, especially the lines, "we're on our way home / we're going home" and "you and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead."

Today is three months of not using James button / g tube for anything. No medicine, no formula - nothing. That's something to be excited about!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations James!

Anonymous said...

Yay! What a great accomplishment for such a miraculous little boy! :)
Love, Nurse Megan

Kim said...

Way to go, James!! :D

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on the great news! :)

Emily said...

Hiii Bonnie!

I was doing hearing screenings on newborns up in Galesburg this week and met a little boy named (drum roll, pleaseeeee) Fulton James. Naturally, I thought of ya'll. ;)

Praise God for James' continued healing and your growth as a fantastic mom. :)

Emily C