Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Updates on my babies

Lydia is almost 11 months old. She is currently cutting a new tooth. She has won the hearts of all the daily Mass attendees and priests at Sacred Heart. She is now on formula and soy and only nurses once a day. Every day she learns to do something new - it's so amazing.

As of today I am 17 weeks pregnant. I know I haven't really spent as much time reporting on this pregnancy, but that's mostly because I'm so busy with Lydia all I notice is my growing belly and aching back. However, I have heard the heartbeat (always amazing) and I've felt #3 move several times, which is so cool. A home birth is still in the plans for this kiddo, hopefully it'll happen.




2 comments:

Mia Jude said...

Cutest little thing ever ;)

Mia Jude said...

Oh and I love the second picture! Is she texting already?? ;)