Saturday, February 21, 2009

Football

Maybe you'll remember from this post or this post or even this post about how much I hated football.

Did you see that - it was in the past tense - "hated" not "hate" - which then begs the question, "What happened to you, Bonnie?"

What happened was I developed a small crush on Peyton Manning which is constantly fed by the commercials he does. I, of course, think his commercials are hilarious.

The other thing that happened was I had to listen to Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN radio some morning when I was in the car with Travis and I thought that they were also hilarious.

So I guess, if you are a woman who hates football but are in a relationship with a man who loves it the best thing you could do is give Peyton, Mike and Mike a shot. They may change your mind, too.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm glad you gave it a chance. :) I grew up around football; I know more about it than Bryon!

I do not like golf though.

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more about Peyton Manning! I think he is a fairly decent person and because of that he is a good influence and good for the sport. His comercials are the funniest things!