Thursday, October 23, 2008

If I had a million dollars

Lately I've been singing that BNL song in my head a lot, which has then got me daydreaming about what I would do if I did have a million dollars. And this is what I would do, in no particular order:

- pay the taxes on it
- tithe to the St. Francis Newman Center
- pay off my college debts, Travis' college debts, and the mortgage.
- buy a hybrid car
- buy a Chevelle for Travis (since he sold his for the down payment on the house)
- buy a new vacuum cleaner (ours is a hand-me-down and doesn't work very well)
- buy an ipod
- buy some Wellies
- buy a cute trench coat
- buy all the bumGenius 3.0 diapers I could ever want (which is really like 10 more)
- buy a new digital camera
- buy a KitchenAid mixer
- buy a tv (ours needs a converter box and isn't even ours - it's my brother's)
- buy a Wii
- pay someone to finish the house
- buy a new computer because Travis really wants a new one, even though I don't think it's necessary

Now, if my estimations are correct, we would still have more money left over than Travis makes in a year. That would go in the bank.

What about you, what would you do if you had a $1,000,000?

1 comment:

Domo B said...

I would go on a wellies shopping spree for me AND you!!!!!