Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting to know you

I've gotten a couple of emails of this already and I thought I'd cheat and post it to the blog. That way when I get it in the future I can just reply with the link. Here goes!


1. What is your occupation right now? Stay at home mom, very part time content writer for the Newman Center.

2. What color are your socks right now? I'm barefoot.

3. What are you listening to right now? hum of the fan.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? beany wrap stuffing

5. Can you drive a stick shift? no.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Stephani

8. How old are you today? 27

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? I generally hate watching sports on TV, the only exception is the Olympics.

10. What is your favorite drink? rum & coke, Dr. Pepper, water

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? once, in 6th grade - it was red highlights

12. Favorite food? Can you really have a favorite? Maybe green apples and PB, or homemade bread and honey, or my monster cookies, or my pizza, or my mom's round steak with mushroom gravy.

13. What is the last movie you watched? Shane. "Shane! Come back!"

14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas.

15. How do you vent anger? I have recently taken to beating the crap out of my sofa or bed. I also let people have it... in my head.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies

17. What is your favorite season? Yuletide, with Halloween a close second.

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Fresh - cherries, in baked goods - blueberries

19. Living arrangements? 2 story fixer-upper with my husband and daughter and MVV who rents the upstairs.

20. When was the last time you cried? Friday night with Katie.

21. What is on the floor of your closet? a pack-n-play

22. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Hedda - we've been friends since kindergarten.

23. What did you do last night? Baked chocolate chip cookies, packed my husbands lunch and watched Heroes and Life.

24. What are you most afraid of? Travis' death, followed by Lydia's death, followed by my Mom's.

25. How many states have you lived in? 3ish - one summer in California, half a summer in Wisconsin and the rest of it in good ole Illinois.

26. What is your favorite kind of flower? Tulips, I think.

No comments: