Friday, September 7, 2007

Here's the Update

I'm nauseous.
All the time.
It doesn't matter if I wake up at 2am to go to the bathroom - I'm nauseous. Right now. In an hour. At the end of the day. I'm always nauseous.
I've only had to run to the bathroom once but there's been a few more times where it's been way too close.
The only time I'm not nauseous is when I'm eating, or if I eat something substantial, for up to 10 minutes after I eat. And then I'm nauseous again.
I might be whining a little bit, but really I'm okay with being nauseous all the time - it means I'm still pregnant. I've tried discussing things with the kid to see if he'll ease up so I don't feel so cruddy all the time but so far he hasn't listened.
Maybe it's actually just the flu that's going around.

1 comment:

Xteener said...

Hope you feel better quickly!