Monday, January 30, 2012

Important prayer request for Sheen's cause

About an hour ago I got this email from the executive director of the Sheen Foundation:

Dear Friends of Sheen,

I am asking that all our friends of Sheen and anyone you know pray for a special intention for the Sheen Cause tonight.  This is very important.  Eucharistic Adoration and rosaries would be very much appreciated as both were favorite ways to pray to our beloved Archbishop.

Thank you and God Love you,
Msgr. Stanley Deptula
Executive Director


I have no idea what's going on but please pray with me!

2 comments:

Clare@ BattlementsOfRubies said...

How interesting Bonnie. Only a couple of hours ago i was telling my mother and some friends about baby James Fulton and we were saying we ought to pray for Archbishop Sheens cause.

Katie@NFP and Me said...

Praying!