Friday, December 2, 2011

7 quick takes

1 - Good music.  This is probably one of my favorite carols.  Do you know it?


2 - Did you know that you can win a free registration to the Behold Conference?  Dude, you can!  Anyone who registers before the early registration deadline of December 15th is eligible!  So go to the Behold blog and find out the info and then register, already!  We've already gotten a ton of registrations

3 - I slightly rewrote my Open Letter to Santa Claus post (you can click on it at right) for my Ignitum Today post of the week.  It's called Dear Santa.

4 - Didn't you hear?  Virtuous Planet is no more and the revamped website is Ignitum Today.  I need to update my blog a bit, but for now the links will still take you where you want to go. 

5 - I like to ask Lydia if she thinks I look good once I get dressed in the mornings.  Usually she will emphatically say, "Oh Mommy, you look beautiful!"  But yesterday she walked into my room as I stepped out of my closet.  "oooooh" she said with a little bit of concern in her voice.  "How do I look, Lydia?"  "Ooooh, Mommy, not very good.  I'm not sure if that matches."  I wore it anyways.

6 - My kids are crying.

7 - What are you gonna do to celebrate St. Nicholas' feast day on Tuesday?

3 comments:

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

love the song! never heard it before.

Emily said...

I know I hardly ever comment, but I really enjoy reading your blog, so I have given you a Liebster award.

Betsy said...

#5 is awesome! I love getting the low-down on my appearance from my son. Unfortunately, it tends to be an "Oh! Are we going to Mass/Where are we going?" whenever I get myself put together enough to feel presentable. I guess I should strive to get out of my pjs earlier in the day.