Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gotta get this book

I am so excited about this book's release, which isn't until the new year but I'm gonna talk about it now!

The fabulous Hallie Lord - who is coming to the Behold Conference this year! - is the mastermind behind it.  And she was brilliant enough to pull together some of the best and brightest to contribute to the book.

Simcha Fisher, Jennifer Fulwiler, Betty Duffy, Danielle Bean, Rachel Balducci... the list goes on!

Also, just a fun fact for ya - when you get the book and read the introduction, please know that the way Hallie intros all her contributors was based on a suggestion I made to her.  Of course holier women suggested that she use such and such an antedote from such and such a saint, but I reminded her of the book release party scene in Bridget Jones' Diary.  And that's what made the cut.  Yes, some remember beautiful stories of hospitality and charity, I remember Bridget standing at a microphone saying, "Mr. Titspervert." 

Anyways, go and preorder Hallie Lord's Style, Sex, & SubstanceYou won't regret it, I'm sure!

And a huge congratulations to Hallie for this amazing accomplishment!

No comments: