Wednesday, September 28, 2011

new things going on

Hey folks.

Sorry I'm pretty silent over here.  I really am doing things.

Like taking my kids to the park, going to doctor appointments for the boys, and decorating our house for Autumn.

And starting a Twitter account.  I don't know what I'm doing yet, but I feel like I should have an account if Behold has an account.

You may also notice some things are different on this blog.  Like my lovely tabs at the top.  oooooo. 

Also, I'm blogging on a weekly basis over at VirtuousPla.net and I'm a little ridiculous about my writing over there.  It's like I'm back in college, writing and re-writing an essay, trying to get an 'A'.  You can check out my most recent post, salty music.

I do have some posts in the works for this blog, my darling little blog.  So stay tuned!  I promise I'll be back!

No comments: