Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I don't care what you think



You can think my taste for music isn't developed.  You can think this is a silly pop song.

That is your opinion.  But let me tell you the truth!

This song makes me dance in my kitchen while I'm washing dishes, making dinner, or typing.  I sing it throughout the day and it makes me feel happy.  It has clean lyrics - ones my kids can hear.  It is well performed and well produced.  And it features Ludacris, which actually doesn't mean very much for me but I think he does a good job.

Whatever.  I've got Bieber Fever.  Laugh.  Roll your eyes.  Or listen to the song and have a little dance party.  I'd chose option 3.

;)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I hear ya! I very frequently find inspiration in some unlikely music! (To the pure, all things are pure; Titus 1:15) Not that I'm all that pure, but I do connect with God through music. All kinds! :)

Mia Jude said...

Nick sings this song a lot while rubbing my belly. It's cute :) I have to say...I also enjoy the Beibs!

Amanda S. said...

We listen to this a lot at our house!!!! As a matter of fact we listened to it on the way to school this morning. It's fun and catchy and nothing makes me happier than hearing my kiddos singing this at the top of their lungs.