Tuesday, August 16, 2011

for Pete's sake

I'm so sorry I am a day late posting this!  With yesterday (the 15th) being the Feast of the Assumption I forgot to post this!  In fact, I was praying for all of you this morning when I realized I had messed up. 



As a way to honor the child I lost through miscarriage, Peter Mark, and to share your burden, please allow me to pray for you or your loved ones who are carrying the cross of infertility or loss of a child. 

You may share your prayer request in the comment box or by emailing me at bonnie engstrom at gmail dot com.

Comments may be anonymous and please feel free to share as much or as little as you like.

It is an honor to pray for you!  Thank you for the privilege!

2 comments:

Mrs. Jen said...

Hey Bonnie. I have long been struggling with the decision to have a child or not. I have PCOS so getting pregnant would be a struggle to begin with (not to mention the higher miscarriage rate). Then this year I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. The idea of potentially passing MS on to a child is horrifying to me (I have no family history). I am currently using BC both to ease the horrible pain of my periods as well as because the injections I take for MS are potentially very dangerous for a baby in utero. So, if you would add me to your "list" for prayers of discernment for God's will, I would appreciate it.

Margaret said...

If you could, Bonnie, please pray for my friends A & C. They are both trying to conceive and finding it difficult. Also, please pray for us that we will be matched with a birth mother soon.

Love you!