Wednesday, July 29, 2009

my latest dream

A couple of nights ago I dreamt that I was at a conference; the Holy Father was also in attendance. There was a bit of a lull in the day and I was hanging out in the lobby. His Holiness was in the corner dozing off. A little bit later I was sitting at a table with vestments and B16 came over to vest for Mass. He pulled out a stoll and I asked,
"Isn't that the stoll the Obamas gave you?"
"Yes, it is."
"Do you like it?"
As he shrugged his shoulders he replied, "meh."

Come on; that's funny!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

love it! God thing PB16 is so much humbler and kind then us. :)

Margaret said...

I love that you think the Pope would say "Meh."

Anonymous said...

Very funny!

katie b said...

I am sitting at work right now laughing so hard that I probably look like I am a little off my rocker. (Which I might be) I hope you continue to have these crazy dreams even after you have the baby!

Sarahbiz said...

Love your dream! It made me laugh. But, my last pregancy dream was wayyy cooler. I went on tour with The Jonas Brothers! Ok, so totally not cool, but also kind of funny. But, I like to think of the Pope saying, 'meh.' and shrugging his shoulders!