Saturday, January 31, 2009

To Tatjana

Tatjana,

I'm sorry this is so public, but I only have your mother's home phone number and no other means of getting in touch with you. But since you read this blog I thought I'd try communicating with you this way. *shrug*

First and foremost I want you to know that I really, really appreciate your phone call to me shortly after I gave birth to Lydia. I was in such a daze and so caught off guard that I barely remember anything from that conversation. But the fact that you called means the world to me. Oh how I love hearing your wonderful German accent!

Second, I think you should know that I think of you and how you made fun of American chocolate and then asked me to bring you Reece's Peanut Butter Cups every time I eat one.

Third, will you please email me your mailing address and current phone number? You can find my email on my profile.

Fourth, if you are ever back in the USA I wish you would stop in the Midwest. We could have that Thanksgiving dinner we missed out on.

Finally, please tell your family hello.

Love,
Bonnie

No comments: