Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ramblings on today

Today has been such a good day - all thanks to the one and only, Miss Lydia Anne.

We ran all kinds of errands -exchanging some recent gifts for things that fit better, getting new shoes for Karl and Maureen's November wedding, renewing my license plate sticker, and picking up the family pic proofs. I did have to hold Lydia most of the time, which did make things kinda complicated, but her fussing was to a minimum. Seriously, we were out and about for about 4 hours and she never had a screaming fit - it was GREAT!

Also, the family pics we took were wonderful. If you are in the area, I highly recommend Sarah Hedman. She's a friend from high school and her work is natural, sweet and lovely. Unfortunately for me, though, she cannot make me look 30lbs lighter.

And on that note, my friend LB made the suggestion that they should do a Biggest Loser for moderately fat people. LB, I think we should write to them with this very suggestion and that you and I should be the pink team. What do you say?

1 comment:

Maiasaura said...

i'm so glad you had a good day! way to go, lydia.

did you see the season with the pink team? that girl was incredible. she looked hot at the end. seriously. she is my weight loss idol.