Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blog Shout Out

MaiasauraMade

This blog is done by my very good friend, LB. I've known her since freshman year of high school and think the world of her. I was a bridesmaid in her wedding, she attended my home birth.

Her blog is full of pictures - which is always good. Pictures of her two super cute boys, yummy food she makes, beautiful crafts she produces and amazing tattoos she gets.

LB is a work at home mom and you can check out her online store here. She does custom work and she is really, really talented. Two of my most prized gifts were made by her.

This is the collage she made of our Scottish honeymoon keepsakes. Love it!

1 comment:

Maiasaura said...

Thank you, Bonnie! A work at home mom! That's a compliment. :-)
I guess I should post something now that some new visitors might be stopping by.