Friday, July 11, 2008

Blog shout out

I thought I might give little shout outs to the blogs I love by way of profiling them.


The first up is RADICAL CATHOLIC MOM.

Stay at home mom who lives in Alaska. Her husband is involved with the military and they are both involved in Hispanic ministry.

I started reading her in May 2007. I had just miscarried Peter and needed some Catholic comfort. When I googled "Catholic - miscarriage" her blog come up.

I like reading her because she presents views unlike mine and ideas that are new to me. Immigration issues are very important to her, and some of her posts have led me to investigate issues that I never really knew to care about before. Her posts have also challenged me to be more faithful in my tithing.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words and I am really touched that my few words have made some impact!
Awesome!