Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Crazy Grandma

My mom brought my grandparents to visit Travis and I recently. Grandma and Grandpa began talking about their latest stay in Florida, where they go every winter.

Grandma: You should see the women down there! They line up to kiss him (my grandpa) when we arrive, they line up to dance with him every Friday night and they line up to kiss him when we leave. You should see them!

Grandpa: Well, what she's not telling you is the other side - all those ladies' husbands are lined up to kiss and dance with her.

Grandma: Oh well, those guys are nice, but I wouldn't wipe my ass on them.
*************

"I wouldn't wipe my ass on them"???? I'm not sure exactly what that means but it's really funny, especially coming from my 80 year old grandma.

1 comment:

Anna said...

HAHA....you gotta love feisty grandmas!! and by the way...i hope you're having that kid right now!