Monday, January 28, 2008

Updates

We now have a bedroom! It's fantastic. I will take and post pictures soon.
Saturday while I was a work Travis painted, put down the temporary carpet, hung the door and moved all our furniture into the room. It's absolutely wonderful!

Also on Saturday I had a check-up with our midwife, Bernice. She moved my due date back to April 30th, which means that I am not yet 27 weeks pregnant.

Good news:
- my protein levels were good
- my blood pressure was good
- my glucose levels were good

Bad news:
- I'm not supposed to eat sweets or white flour products because I'm getting too fat. Those weren't her words, but they're true.

In my defense I am a much better eater when I have a stove to make my own dinner instead of eating out or from the microwave so much. And this weekend we will be getting stove so things should be improving.

No comments: