Monday, July 23, 2007

Save your money; don't go see this flick

This past weekend, Travis, his sister and I went and saw the new Adam Sandler movie. I was hesitant to go as I'm not really a big fan of gay jokes, nor did I want to be seen as supporting some kind of cause. Also, I didn't know just how inappropriate it would be. In the end we decided that if nothing else we could look for Jolene, my friend who was cast as an extra.

When the movie was over we called Jolene and her response was, "Oh, I'm sorry you had to sit through that colossal piece of crap. I'm so thankful my name doesn't appear in the credits." We are too, Jo, we are too.

It was crude, awkward and just not very funny. And on top if it, the only scene we had "seen" Jo in, she wasn't even in! We missed her in all the other shots.

No comments: